We have a new addition!!!!

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

Hi all, just thoughtt you might like to know that baby Isla Ann Church was born at 19.45 last night (18/2/11) 4 weeks early and weighing in at a wonderful 5lb 8oz!!! She is doing really well and is completely beautiful!!!!

I would just like to add my absolute sincere thanks and gratitude to everyone involved in our case last night. It wasn't straight forward as expected for me lol!! But I cannot express how wonderful the midwives ( lovely to meet you calamity Caz!!), obstetricians, anaesthetists ( for the emergency general anaesthtic!!) theatre staff, neonatal unit and postnatal staff at flinders medical centre have been. The care has been second to none and I would highly recommend the unit to any mum to be thinking of choosing her birthing place! :-)

thankfully all is now well and we should be back home in a few weeks!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, you said all that excitment of a CO brought on labour pains, glad all is well, It iwll all fall into place now and You are sure to get your visa soon, don't forget you can apply retrospectively for baby bonus for up to a certain amount of weeks after birth (but I am sure you know that)

Congratulations and enjoy your new precious bundle of joy

Guest rkerrison

Another little girl - wonderful!!!

I've followed a few of your threads over here in the U.K, we also have 3 little girls, all headstrong but adoreable!!!!!

Our youngest is now 3, and what a 3 years its been with 3 little girls, but we wouldn't change it for the world. Our eldest, Niamh, is now 8 and helps me all the time.

Enjoy every moment!

Hopefully over mid next year and wanting to live in southern suburbs!!

Becky, Tony, Niamh (8), Eimear (5) and Maeve (3) -Irish hubby; irish names!!!!!!