OAA NOVAR GARDENS

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Very exciting - just been allocated our OAA which is in

Morphett Road, Novar Gardens

Wondered if anyone knew anything about the area.

It looks pretty central and we were going to be looking at suburbs around Seaview / seacliffe as well as fulham gardens and flagstaff hill.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Donna

Guest betty22

Hi Donna,

WOW how lucky were you!!!

5 mins to beach, 10 mins to airport, 10 mins to city.

You have hit the JACKPOT even if the house isn't up to much you are very central to everything and a great place to start your adventure.

Good luck

Liz

Guest donna T

Hi and thanks for all the posts -

Sarah - I put down near Fulham GArdens as that was the first area we looked at and liked the look of. Once I had done this though I realised that it was a bit pricey there ( a bit out of our range rather) and thought that they might not have the cheapie accomodation there but it all seems to have turned out fantastically espcially being only 5 mins from the beach :D Kids will be happy after a long day driving around the suburbs looking at houses.

So excited now and leaving party tomorrow night - get those hankys out :cry:

Hi Donna

Been away for a fews days and missed your post Congrats it looks like a really good central location, Its getting very real now isnt it!!! :shock: hope everything is going to plan and that your leaving party wasnt too painful :(

Good luck with everything.

Kim

Guest donna T

Well, we had it and it was wonderfull :D Hardly a tear in site for which I was very gratefull and a good time was had by all (although I seriously suffered for it hte next day)

Countdown has really started now with the packers coming Wednesday.

Getting excited now