Kylie - 18th June 2011 - AEC

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks
i'll be there with me backstage pass, dont even like kylie that much but cant pass up free tickets

Wow back stage pass that will be great, I just booked my tickets but no back stage pass for us

Guest shella_n
Wow back stage pass that will be great, I just booked my tickets but no back stage pass for us

where did you book your tickets through - I thought it was 2 o'clock that we could buy them?

Guest shella_n
i'll be there with me backstage pass, dont even like kylie that much but cant pass up free tickets

oooh, dont suppose you feel like selling them do you?

Guest shella_n
haha sorry cant sell, my cousin luke is playin lead guitar for her and i think he wouldnt be too happy if i sold them

oh well ...cant blame a girl for tryin :biglaugh:

Guest The Dimmocks
haha sorry cant sell, my cousin luke is playin lead guitar for her and i think he wouldnt be too happy if i sold them

Have a great night, I think I would still go with backstage passes even if I wasnt a big fan. Off to see rihanna tonight, not a huge fan but love a good concert.

Guest Tterrier81
Have a great night, I think I would still go with backstage passes even if I wasnt a big fan. Off to see rihanna tonight, not a huge fan but love a good concert.

cheers, havent seen my cousin in 8 yrs so it will be good to catch up, n hopefully i get to meet kylie herself!!

enjoy the rhianna concert, she's not one of my favs but the mrs likes her

Guest The Dimmocks
They went on pre release sale for an hour at 12noon adelaide time. Go on general release on 15th.

Ticketek Australia

I that should have said 1 day, not sure why I thought 1 hour. The presale ends today at 12 noon unless all the allocated tickets have been sold.