It's all happening

Guest ebstar

Guest ebstar

We got an email two weeks ago asking us to do our p/c's and meds for our 175.This was a total shock as with all the changes and moving to cat 3,we thought it would be another 12/18 months.We filled in new form 80's sent p/c's (which have already come back) and booked meds (for tomorrow).Last night we finaly got a several thousand payment from a customer that we have chased for ages and thought we were going to have to take them to court for. Then this morning we received a job offer letter to proceed with the employer sponsor.We took the sponsorship option as we did'nt want to wait yet another 2 years to move.In amongst all this, i lost my grandad last week. This has been such a roller coaster of emotions. Where ever my grandad is it definately feels like he is giving us a helping hand.The last story he told me was about sailing into Adelaide when he was in the Navy.

Guest jools123

hi ebstar you must be feeling very overwelmed at the moment a lot happening at once, ur right its a hell of a rollercoaster ride sometimes it can make you feel sick and other times your arms are in the air and your whoop whooping..........

jools x

Hi

Wow what a couple of weeks you have had. Im so sorry to hear about your Granddad but as you say it looks like he is looking out for you and maybe you do deserve a bit of luck now.

Its a very emotional time going through this process but just keep ticking of each item as it comes up, it is worth it in the end.

Good luck with everything

Kim