Kula Lumpar

Sue29

Guest colette

We are staying at the Sheraton which is close to everything. It looks good and gets a good review on Tripadvisor. It costs the equivalent of GBP 82 per room per night. You could check the Park Royal on Tripadvisor

Cheers

Colette

Hi,

Got a one night stop over in Kula Lumpar on route back to Blighty can anyone suggest any hotels in central areas close to things to do? Travel agent was suggesting Park Royal any ppls stayed there?

Cheers

Guest Jadeyk

Oooo I just got back from KL inDec. Stayed in traders hotel and paid for total luxury of club room. It was AMAZING! About £115 I think but well worth it. Also stayed at Piccolo for about £50 from lastminute which was very easy to get to and in the best location imaginable. Room was excellent.

If u have time you MUST go to elephant sanctuary x

I have stayed in the Park Royal twice. It is on Bukit Bintang which is where there are a lot of restaurants, shopping malls and the monorail goes straight past it. There is a massive shopping mall full of little asian shops opposite. My daughter got a decent haircut, shoulder massage there for about $30. The monorail line will take you to Chinatown and there is also a hop on hop off bus stop around the corner. I paid about $150 for a club room, which gives you access to the club lounge, where there are free refreshments and cocktails in the evening. You can also have breakfast there or in the main buffet area in the basement for a wider selection, but it is noisier and busier. It will cost you about MR 80 to get to the hotel in a budget taxi and it takes about an hour cos the airport is so far away from KL. I usually splurge on the hotel taxi returning to the airport as usually have more luggage and sore tired feet.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest scmercer
Hi,

Got a one night stop over in Kula Lumpar on route back to Blighty can anyone suggest any hotels in central areas close to things to do? Travel agent was suggesting Park Royal any ppls stayed there?

Cheers

Hi

I went a couple of months back and stayed in the Oriental. I would highly recommend it. It is right next to the Petronas Towers and is a fantastic hotel. They actually greeted us as we got out of the taxi and took us straight up to our room! The city is actually a bit of a drive from the airport, I am sure it took over an hour and this may be a bit much for one night.