No Case Officer.....but

Guest Kiki

:wubclub:Hi Everyone.

I could only hope it would be next year that I would be putting on this post. But we got the call from our Agent 'Bird Migration' this morning OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.....................:arghh: we didnt even get a case officer as such. The visa is a 136 and we probably won't be going till 2009. We werent going to visit first but beacuse the Visa has come thru stamped 14/11/08 it looks like we will.

Our feelings are shock:chatterbox:

OMG .... What do we do now:jiggy:I so want to call in sick. I do feel sick. Im rambling sorry just wanted to let you all know.

Thanks to all of you who answered our daft questions right in the begining. Im sure I will have loads more now.

Kind regards and it is a HAPPY XMAS.

Kimberley and Co

hey kimberley and co!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :wubclub:

i can only imagine what's going on in your head right now.

i guess somehow the whole process with little step .. waiting ... little step ... waiting ... - gives you the time to actually prepare yourself!

and skipping one step just takes a bit away and oh boy, what now?!?!?! :chatterbox:

i know once over the first 'shock' you'll be absolutly fine!!!!!

get them lists written and on the phone ;)

good luck!

Hi everyone,

:wubclub:

Thanks for all your kind replies. :jiggy: We are still numb, it was so unexpected before Christmas. Anyone know when is a reasonalble time cost wise for flights so e can arrange our Reccie and who is the best airline to travel with young kids.

:cute:

Thanks again and have a great Xmas

Kimberley x