Help plugs

Guest hattie

Guest hattie

Just wondering if anyone can help?? We have just arrived from England and have a shortage of UK to OZ plug convertors. Does anyone have a spare which we could borrow/buy?

Be very grateful

Thanks

Hattie and Neil

Hi there Hattie,

I have some but I can't get at them right now. Our garage is packed with a guests belongings and I can't get to them...sorry.

If you visit your local Bunnings store you will get adaptors there. If you are here for good it's best to buy a large quantity of Oz plugs (they are $2.65) .....and change the lot.

If you need at the end of the month just give me a call...our guests are moving and I can get to our electrical tubs!

Tamara

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi , cheap as chips do them for $3 or $4 dollars we got ours from there , still using them , this shops is in most shopping areas. we use ours on the washing machine, micro wave , kids x box's easier than changing plugs (plugs are around the same price,we did change plugs on lamps etc)

hope this helps

Just wondering if anyone can help?? We have just arrived from England and have a shortage of UK to OZ plug convertors. Does anyone have a spare which we could borrow/buy?

Be very grateful

Thanks

Hattie and Neil

Bunnings or Cheap as Chips should have them