Got our visa!!!!

Guest jemima

Guest jemima

OMG!!! Had a call from our agent this morning that we have our visa!! After 3 and half years of the stress and emotions of all the changes that has happened i cant belive it we did it.:jiggy:Now time to sell the house, pack up and move out!!!

Guest jaxndel

That is fantastic news. We are so pleased for you. Hopefully we won't be too far behind you. Our Meds left the UK last night. We have had 3 years of this hell now so hopefully soon we will be as happy as you are right now :-) Good luck for a very happy life in Adelaide!

Guest Angie12
OMG!!! Had a call from our agent this morning that we have our visa!! After 3 and half years of the stress and emotions of all the changes that has happened i cant belive it we did it.:jiggy:Now time to sell the house, pack up and move out!!!

' Congratulations '

Well done !!

Fantastic feeling isn't it , i'm still reeling from us getting ours on monday ;) Sooooo happy still , don't think much can burst our bubble at the mo , i'm having a proper celebration myself now its friday ' CHEERS ' :biglaugh:

Good luck with everything

:D

:DFantastic news! Thrilled for you! We have just submitted our SS today, so will hopefully be posting a message just like yours one day! Good luck with everything:o

Guest jemima
Hello, Congratulations. Celibration time tonight.

Where abouts in Hampshire are you from as we are in Hampshire to.

Hi The Bacons we are from Fleet in Hampshire where are you guys from in sunny Hampshire?

Guest Tania-lee

OH WOW!!!!!! that is fantastic news. I'm actually so excited for you. All the best. Wish I was there already. I'm still in the process.

You definitely need to go out and celebrate

Guest littlem
Hi The Bacons we are from Fleet in Hampshire where are you guys from in sunny Hampshire?

Hi Jemima i am butting in on your thread as we are in Fleet too! Connaught Rd what about you?

Michelle

Congratulations on the visa too, :)

Guest The Standalofts

This is great news, you must be thrilled - well done, enjoy the celebrations

lesley

Guest Cara&Gav

Congratulations on the visa!! Woo Hoo, the real journey begins now!

For all you guys who have got your visa's - how long were you given to validate? Was it a year from police checks/medicals. I thought that was how it's supposed to be but I saw someone who was only given about 9 months from them! We need the whole year!

Cara xx

Guest jemima
Hi Jemima i am butting in on your thread as we are in Fleet too! Connaught Rd what about you?

Michelle

Congratulations on the visa too, :)

Hi Michelle what a small world we are on Elvetham Heath! So it is not just us that has had enough of this place then?!!

Guest jemima
Congratulations on the visa!! Woo Hoo, the real journey begins now!

For all you guys who have got your visa's - how long were you given to validate? Was it a year from police checks/medicals. I thought that was how it's supposed to be but I saw someone who was only given about 9 months from them! We need the whole year!

Cara xx

Hi Cara We had our meds on the 21/3 and our police checks came back a week later, we have untill the 28/3/12 to be there. And we have the skilled 176 sponsored visa if this helps? Good luck

Guest hughescl

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claire:jiggy:

Well done!!!! crazy times ahead!!!

good luck with the house, let us know when your planning to go, we got ours yesterday and are looking at August..scarey!

Sarah:daydreaming:

Guest jemima
Well done!!!! crazy times ahead!!!

good luck with the house, let us know when your planning to go, we got ours yesterday and are looking at August..scarey!

Sarah:daydreaming:

Hi Sarah congratulation on getting your visa:jiggy:I dont know about you i just cant think straight now so much to do!!! I thought once we got the visa it might calm down abit but i guess wrong. Oh is thinking September but we got to sell the house and find him a job over their yet so we will see... Good luck with your move let me know how you get on

Gem

Hi Sarah congratulation on getting your visa:jiggy:I dont know about you i just cant think straight now so much to do!!! I thought once we got the visa it might calm down abit but i guess wrong. Oh is thinking September but we got to sell the house and find him a job over their yet so we will see... Good luck with your move let me know how you get on

Gem

Hi Gem

im in more of a panic since getting the visa, sooo much to think about..our house could be sold in 6 weeks time if it goes through and we have nowhere to go and cant go till August at earliest due to family committments so is all bit of nitemare. not sure what we are going to do.

we are not worrying about jobs til we are there. I hope you manage to get a buyer for the house and if you no anyone that wants a cat or 2, send them ourway!!

Off to stress some more!

Sarah:D