An "Only in Oz" moment.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

An "Only in Australia" moment.

Little Tyke is learning to drive.She is having lessons with a great instructor .

I also take her out in a little Toyota we purchased for her recently.

We buzz around a local industrial estate practicing the usual 3 point terns and so on.

To finish Little Tyke will drive us home the "Country way" on some dirt tracks.Good practice for country driving.

"Look at that Dad!" Little Tyke shouts - a huge Kangaroo had just come out of nowhere and was suddenly hopping parallel to us for a few moments!

It was a big devil and it had hit the car it would have made an awful mess.

So be aware - roos are about most evenings and morning the quieter roads.I have seen the damage when a car hits one.

Guest dglamoore

wow even driving lessons have their excitement in oz!! Something I shall be doing when we get over as never wanted to drive in UK but can't wait to learn in Oz and get out and about exploring.

Lisa :D