travel insurance form aus to uk?

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

:sad: I have priced some insurance from adelaide to uk, and have come up with around $200 as cheapest for a family of four. What a rip off, I'm sure I only paid about £30 on the the way here form england.

Does anyone know of any cheap companies please? Any help much appreciated.:chatterbox:

Guest The Dimmocks

I dont know any, but am returning to UK on my own in November for 3 weeks so be keen to find out some cheaper companies. Who did you get your $200 quote with?

Hubby always used STA and I started using them also when travelling from the UK to Aus.

http://www.covermore.com.au/statravel/

I just ran a quote from Aus to UK in Nov for an adult aged 30 and got 3 back.

Comprehensive Single-Trip

$ 117 .00

- Travelsure - Single-Trip

$ 90 .00

- Essentials - Single-Trip

$ 84 .00

There are some options to select from regarding the excess., which ranges from $0 to $250.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would let people know that after Travel Insuranz also offer travel insurance one way Adelaide - London. Quotes can be obtained online.

• 2 weeks later...