What perfect weather!

Guest moonraker1959

Guest moonraker1959

Hi all,well I have to say its beautiful outside today,has been for the last 2 weeks,mid 20's forecast.No we won't be having a BBQ(personally can't stand them)but we will spend all day relaxing outside.Obviously this great weather does'nt apply to everyone in the UK.For some people it apparently rains 24/7,but where I live,its fantastic!

I think a lot of people forget where they come from on here. They tend to pay out the British weather I can remember having weeks on end when it was warm and had water restrictions at times. There has not been much of a summer here this year had a long winter and a short summer and looks like we are heading back into winter again.

Guest SA Great
Hi all,well I have to say its beautiful outside today,has been for the last 2 weeks,mid 20's forecast.No we won't be having a BBQ(personally can't stand them)but we will spend all day relaxing outside.Obviously this great weather does'nt apply to everyone in the UK.For some people it apparently rains 24/7,but where I live,its fantastic!

The one week of summer arrives and old Moonraker pipes up.

Guest moonraker1959
The one week of summer arrives and old Moonraker pipes up.

Missing home are we?Jesus give it a rest!We have had a few great summers here,believe it or not!Whats wrong with being positive in the UK?Or is it too much for you to handle?When you've lived a few years in SA you might actually appreciate the UK.Ah well,to be expected considering you're heading for the big chill!:biglaugh:I've heard nothing but positives where I live.People buzzing with excitement booking their holidays(and no not the the p*** da del sol either!The peeps I hang out with are abit more cultural than that.:cute:

Guest SA Great
Missing home are we?Jesus give it a rest!We have had a few great summers here,believe it or not!Whats wrong with being positive in the UK?Or is it too much for you to handle?When you've lived a few years in SA you might actually appreciate the UK.Ah well,to be expected considering you're heading for the big chill!:biglaugh:I've heard nothing but positives where I live.People buzzing with excitement booking their holidays(and no not the the p*** da del sol either!The peeps I hang out with are abit more cultural than that.:cute:

LOL I just love having a dig at people like you and as for home, Australia is my home. I dont like the UK at all and intend to stay here for the rest of my life so yep Australia = Home. Like the pommie music though :-)

Guest moonraker1959
LOL I just love having a dig at people like you and as for home, Australia is my home. I dont like the UK at all and intend to stay here for the rest of my life so yep Australia = Home. Like the pommie music though :-)

Guess I'm luckier than some,I have two homes I can be proud of.Do you dislike the whole of the UK or just the bit you're from?No wonder some poms in Australia get a bad name.Yes SA is great,shame some people are'nt!Still no rain in sight?My god I'll now have to spend even more time outside!A pom outside in the UK?Incredible!

Guest teamV

Well we live on Cumbria were it rains atleast every other day and when it's not raining it's showing .but

Today we are at oulton park to watch the motor bike racing and the weathers been great,which is a nice change for us.

8dd1bbaf.jpg