Things r going great

Guest Russfamily

Guest Russfamily

Arrived on the 5th of dec and was met at adelaide airport by all the family, next day started a 1 week course to get my electrical license restored which i have now finished and started a new job a job on the 17th been there nearly a week now and things seem to be going ok. Had a few drinks with the neighbours last saturday and again this Sat, and a bbq sunday. Been for walks and bike rides along the sea front, kids start school end of Jan in semaphore its been busy and hetic but good all the same.

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Great news guys things all fitting in have a great sunny Christmas, back here its bloody Freeeeeezing temps havn't gone above 2deg all week and thats in the sunny :biglaugh:south....!!!!! Cheers Graham & Jacqui

:jiggy:Great news guys things all fitting in have a great sunny Christmas, back here its bloody Freeeeeezing temps havn't gone above 2deg all week and thats in the sunny :biglaugh:south....!!!!! Cheers Graham & Jacqui

That sounds great gra and jac, I wouldn't mind a wee taste of that.........L.O.L.

Try minus 5 in the north. You may think it's bloody freeeeeezing but it's went way beyond that in the so called bonny scotland!

28_4_12.gif

I phoned my cousin in Marden, Adelaide last night (their morning) to be told the weather isn't that great......it's 38 degrees and raining......I think I could handle that!

But well done guys things sound as if they are going well for you.....have a great xmas and new year!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest Russfamily

hi guys it was chucking it down last night and this morn, but still 17 degrees but who cares when you can see the sea waves crashing the beach. but more importantly have a great christmas and and hope all goes well with your passage to oz. oh and keep your fingers crossed for Adelaide utd against sydney on the 28th

take care and have a great xmas xxxx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Russfamily

The weather has cooled down now been over 100 degrees for the last three days droping to a mere 90 but i dont think i will get the jacket out just yet. saw the new year in at semaphore with the firework display. CANT REMEMBER HOW MANY PEOPLE SAID HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US as we sat out the front of the house with a bevy or two, people seem really friendly and laid back here.