Sir Henry Cooper RIP

Guest Guest75

Guest Squareman

If there is an after-life and we all end up in the same place regardless of what our actions were on earth, I feel sorry for Osama Bin Laden today.

RIP Sir Henry. You beat Muhammed Ali, regardless of what the history books will say.

Guest Guest5035
If there is an after-life and we all end up in the same place regardless of what our actions were on earth, I feel sorry for Osama Bin Laden today.

RIP Sir Henry. You beat Muhammed Ali, regardless of what the history books will say.

Enry wasn't the same man after his wife died a couple of years ago, they had been together 47 years. Wonder if Cassius will go to his funeral. Just think if Cassius's glove hadn't been cut, what would have the history of boxing been??

Stevo

As for the comment on OBL..............you are a Richard Head..:err:

Guest Squareman

Well that was certainly the idea! I would rather Enry's batter OBL to death than him being shot. The b.....d shoul have suffered, like those he killed or those who have lost loved ones.

Guest WhatNow?

I met him face to face once, quite by accident when he had got lost on his way to a business meeting in Birmingham. I gave him directions and sent him on his way. He was absolutely charming and a real gentleman. Very tasty too even at 60+, but then I was an impressionable young girl then and I have to say he knew how to turn it on! Lovely man...

Guest Nick11

In my religion..old Henry will have gone upstairs floating on a lovely white fluffy cloud surrounded by his loved ones..bin laden will be burning in hell for eternity!!!!!

Guest Guest5035
I feel sorry for Osama Bin Laden today. .

So why exactly am I a 'Richard Head' Stevo?

Because you ............"Felt sorry for OBL" :err: Yet no word feeling sorry for thousands that have died through him

stevo

Guest Squareman

In that case, you haven't read my post properly. I obviously don't feel sorry for OBL in the context you have insinuated. In case you still don't get it, it's a phrase of speech. I 'feel sorry' for OBL because Enry would knock seven colours of s....t out of him! A bit like saying "I feel sorry for the man who breaks my daughter's heart....."

Not taking sideas AT ALL, but I haven't got the faintst what you are on about, when I read your post I thought you were feeling sorry for OBL too.

Tut tut, Matt and Stevo. I understood it ok, what's wrong? Are you admitting being less bright than a blonde female now? What is the world coming to?!

Tut tut, Matt and Stevo. I understood it ok, what's wrong? Are you admitting being less bright than a blonde female now? What is the world coming to?!

You are an Essex blonde, you misunderstood it I guess? Whereas us educated males read it and thought itwas rubbish :biglaugh:

I admit I dont know what he means, we don't all get every post? I didnt say what he said was wrong or out order BTW.

PS Steveo, Thank me for this!!!