Flight sale - Malaysia Airlines

jim and adel

Guest guest3462

just to add tho that the fees and taxes are around $700 so it bumps price up quite a bit. there are only flights in august left!

Yes malaysian airlines are cheap,we are going over to South africa in August and the tickets are $800-$900 each(including TAXES)...its a really great airline and our stopover is only 4 hours....much better airline than qantas and South african airways people normally say you get what you pay for BUT really this is worth it and its great service!!

Guest Guest5035
just to add tho that the fees and taxes are around $700 so it bumps price up quite a bit. there are only flights in august left!

you beat me to it, for around $200 more i think singas are better.

stevo

Guest Guest5035

I take that back, just been to lastminute.com.au, dep adel to Hrow 20/08 and leaving Hrow 20/09 was around $2500 all up for 2 adults!! Flight times outward mean a night in KL but not on way back.

stevo

Guest Nat

Just had a look, I can seem to get flights going out, but none coming back.

Just wondered, how do you know about these flight sales. Is there a way, of knowing when it will be happening, in advance, so you can get a pick, first thing? I only found out about it, by looking in here, just wondered if there was another way.

Here is the web site http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/au/en/deals/deals-of-the-day.html there are certain dates you can travel in not just August left as I booked late last night and booked for October.And the taxes and fees are included so no need to add anything on my total cost was under $1250

Thank's for this post Jim.

Stacey and I have just booked return flights from Adelaide to Heathrow dep late October, stopping on way in KL for 3 days coming home mid Nov for $1,282 each, brill.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks for the comment, Andy - glad you guys took advantage of the offer!

Cheers, Jim