Online radio stations

Guest moonraker1959

Guest moonraker1959

I all,I quite often listen to Adelaide and national radio stations online.Thought this might be helpful to people in the UK and might be fun to have a listen to.If you google these,you find them easy enough.Triple M 104.7fm Adelaide,good music station and they play a fair bit of australian music which I like,5AA Adelaide,good time to listen from the UK is around say 2-4pm onwards,its talk back and nice to hear a broad spectrum of people and topics discussed,and I also like Triple J(Sydney)which I used to listen to alot when I lived in Adelaide.Good station for younger people,and the Hack Show can be interesting.If anyone would like to add to my list,I'm always up for a new listen to any station.

Yes, my husband used to sometimes tune into Tony Delroy on the abc when we lived in England for old times sake, it reminded him of his days driving coaches listening to the radio on the way to Coober Pedy or Marree or some other remote place. I now find him listening to Radio 6 and Planet Rock!

I all,I quite often listen to Adelaide and national radio stations online.Thought this might be helpful to people in the UK and might be fun to have a listen to.If you google these,you find them easy enough.Triple M 104.7fm Adelaide,good music station and they play a fair bit of australian music which I like,5AA Adelaide,good time to listen from the UK is around say 2-4pm onwards,its talk back and nice to hear a broad spectrum of people and topics discussed,and I also like Triple J(Sydney)which I used to listen to alot when I lived in Adelaide.Good station for younger people,and the Hack Show can be interesting.If anyone would like to add to my list,I'm always up for a new listen to any station.
Hiya,yes i listen to Coast FM,Friday from 8 pm,and Saturday from 6 pm are fantastic if you like 60s,70s rock and rare stuff.(It is on line,and those times are Adelaide time.):)

Guest moonraker1959
There are no decent Australian radio stations. Even the ozzies at work listen to Radio 2 online.

I like the rock element of some Oz stations.Unless you listen to Planet Rock in the UK,rock is far and in between on other stations.