Visa's granted!!!

Guest jaxndel

Guest jaxndel

We have finally been told the news we have been waiting for. We have our visas. Only taken 3 years. I am on such a high now and feel all 'bubbly' inside. Just need to sell the house and then ................. ADELAIDE HERE WE COME. Thanks to everyone who has kept our hopes up and especially, Laura, Angie and Sarah. You have been brilliant. Also want to congratulate the Bacons who have had their fantastic news today too. Let the celebrations begin! :biglaugh:

We have finally been told the news we have been waiting for. We have our visas. Only taken 3 years. I am on such a high now and feel all 'bubbly' inside. Just need to sell the house and then ................. ADELAIDE HERE WE COME. Thanks to everyone who has kept our hopes up and especially, Laura, Angie and Sarah. You have been brilliant. Also want to congratulate the Bacons who have had their fantastic news today too. Let the celebrations begin! :biglaugh:

Get in there :notworthy:

Just booked tomorrow of work so i can celibrate properly tonight.

Dont drink to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest6899

Well done only took "3 years" made me chuckle!! x

Guest jaxndel
Get in there :notworthy:

Just booked tomorrow of work so i can celibrate properly tonight.

Dont drink to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your style!!! You certainly are going to celebrate if you have booked tomorrow off work hehe. Hope your heads don't hurt too much. x

Well done you guys!! bet you cant believe it!! get that house sold now and wayhey see you down under1 congratulations, enjoy the celebrations!xx:jiggy:

Guest Angie12

' OMG !! CONGRATULATIONS ':jiggy:

I'm so pleased for you all , thank god you didn't have to wait much longer !!!!

So weird we were only talking about it the other day , i'm soooo happy thou :o

Enjoy your celebrating , you deserve it ;)

Now comes the moving bit :shocked: like you i'm still living on cloud 9 , dreaming of our move , not really stressing just yet ,but i'm sure we will be next feb !!!

Take care all

Guest moviemummy

Congratulations Jax

This is the best feeling isn't it? Can't wait until we are all there! We are so happy for you all.

L xxxx

Guest jaxndel

We had the champagne on Tuesday hehe. We have sent our visas off to get stamped. That will be a good feeling when they come back. Just got to sell the house and we will be very excited and on our way to our new lives in Adelaide. I hope you get yours soon.