Anyone know of any jobs going....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

The old migration roller coaster has been chugging away again today....:eek::sad:

Got laid off from my company...after 13 or so months...left with bit of cash but if anyone know of anything going give me a shout...pref south of the city.:)

Time served toolmaker but will do pretty much anything...within reason....:biglaugh:

HG

The old migration roller coaster has been chugging away again today....:eek::sad:

Got laid off from my company...after 13 or so months...left with bit of cash but if anyone know of anything going give me a shout...pref south of the city.:)

Time served toolmaker but will do pretty much anything...within reason....:biglaugh:

HG

Sorry to hear that HG. I'll keep my ears open at least you maybe able to do some fishing!

Cooler

Guest Team 'W'

Sorry to hear mate, hope something comes up soon. Bit of a slow down here at the mo so I know quite a few in the same boat. Hope it all works out

Guest Opportunities
That's crap mate. Seems like Adelaide is on a go slow all around at the mo. Will ask hubby..but don't hold out much hope.

Hi,

Completely off the topic... I see that you reside in Woodcroft. Any advice on furnished rentals for 7 weeks starting in December 2011? Any long term rentals that you know of in Woodcroft also from December 2011 for at least a year?

Thanks

Karen

Guest cornish Busdriver

Arse tats feck mate.

Theres always drivings buses if all else fails, southlink will soon be after another 100 drivers for the train extention and rail line upgrades.

Arse tats feck mate.

Theres always drivings buses if all else fails, southlink will soon be after another 100 drivers for the train extention and rail line upgrades.

I have spoken To Kat about driving the old buses....

Sorry to hear that mate,I think you knew it was in the wind.

Just need to get Damo sacked and replace him now

A bloody long cummute to work tho mate...lol

Sorry to hear that :( fingers crossed you find something soon :)

Thanks Helene:cute:

HG

Guest Damien

The commute's not too bad mate, at least you get to sample what Coonawarra has to offer on the way :cute:

Sorry to hear about your job, I've heard it's slow up there.

Oh yeah Tyke, my job's not all good I'll have you know. I didn't get out on the boat today (did go 4wd in Canunda NP yesterday though). Spent the morning out looking for baddies then was forced to eat gourmet pizza in the afternoon as the admin girl was leaving :D I had to go to court here this week (on the good side for once!), it's worth a trip down here just for the entertainment value! You all reckon Christies Beach is feral...........

Guest Guest75
The commute's not too bad mate, at least you get to sample what Coonawarra has to offer on the way :cute:

Sorry to hear about your job, I've heard it's slow up there.

Oh yeah Tyke, my job's not all good I'll have you know. I didn't get out on the boat today (did go 4wd in Canunda NP yesterday though). Spent the morning out looking for baddies then was forced to eat gourmet pizza in the afternoon as the admin girl was leaving :D I had to go to court here this week (on the good side for once!), it's worth a trip down here just for the entertainment value! You all reckon Christies Beach is feral...........

Good to hear Damo. We will have to have a run down sometime:D

How's the family doing??

Guest Damien

Yeah, all good here thanks. Kieran's struggling to settle in at school but he'll be fine. I reckon you all need a PIA trip down south, there are 3 or 4 campsites in the Mount itself, for those more adventurous there's loads of beachside camping in the scrubland too. The fishing here is pretty good, I'm going for 50cm KGW on Monday, all within a few hundred m of the beach. Then there's the tuna.........oh yeah, huge gummy sharks, snapper, gar, mullet need I go on?

Would be great to see you all down here, it's only 4.5 hours away after all!

See ya soon and good luck on the job hunt,

Damo

Guest Damien

HG - when it's cold here the tuna are running mate. Best sport ever, it's amazing to watch the birds diving into the bait ball and the tuna jumping! They're in really close too, even seen tinnies out there with their limit, mad.

Beer down here still sh1t though:(