House for sale in UK

Good morning all, we have our Visa's but are waiting to sell our house over here in the UK, so this is a quick advert for anyone who is maybe returning back to the UK. We have a 3 bed semi detached in a suburb of Barnsley, South Yorkshire. It is situated in a corner plot with plenty of parking and big rear garden with with Low maintenence needs and Artificial Lawns and BBQ area, Low maintenence front garden, Living room, Dining Kitchen, Seperate Family / Kids playroom, 3 beds, bathroom, also planning permission for a big 2 storey side extension that doesn't effect the garden size or parking area, also the house is for sale Fully Furnished. The property is in an area called Monk Bretton and is close to all local ammenities and schools with excellent transport links...............also ready and waiting friends waiting for the barbie to be fired up to welcome you back. All this for 129.950ono

Anyone interested can contact me on here or by email at fazgallagher@hotmail.co.uk
      Tel :-
      Mob :-

Thanks all, happy living and wish i was there
      Last edited by HEAPS GOOD !!!; 26-05-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Phone numbers deleted.....PM poster for these details....

Hi. Hope you get a quick stress free sale soon. Got to say though, I personally would not add your home phone number on an open public forum like that, mobiles can be switched off and you dont know who is reading. good look though. D