Wanted Down Under - new series

Liz and Kris UK

Hiya everyone,

Happy New Year! Just to let people know there is a new series of Wanted Down Under on BBC1 at 9.15 weekdays. It was quite a good series last time, although I dont know how they can decide whether they are staying or going after just a week. This time they are showing people moving to New Zealand too. I have checked and Adelaide isn't on it this week but they did go there last series.

Thanks

Liz

yes, i watched it today!

although it was a family going to new zealand

but oh boy, very nice skiing!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow is a family from crawley going to perth ....

Guest Martin and Val

Thanks Liz,

Was just about to poor a few beers out put my feet up and tune in then realised it's on in the morning. Oh well I will have the beers anyway!

Martin and Val 7_17_3.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest theshearers

We watched it today as well and have set the series link on the sky + to record the lot.

I notice that Nadia did her usual, when showing them houses, of showing them one that was twice their budget - a sort of "look what you could have won" moment!!! She said that it was the sort of property they could have if they were prepared to increase their budget! Yes Nadia, by 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must be really hard for them to have to make the decision after a week, but then I suppose that depends on how far they are through the process. At least they get to have a bit of a nosey round though (at the BBC's expense) which is more than a lot of people get.

It'll be really interesting to see if this series differs in any way from the last!

Happy watching all!!

Vicki x

Hiya

yes sorry I didnt mention that its on in the morning! I have noticed that they seem to get a second chance to change their mind which didnt happen last series ( yes I do watch it that closely very sad I know)

I thought Nadia was a bit cruel, my mum lives in New Zealand and from what she has said people from the uk dont need any encouragement as they tend to buy the biggest house they can, then wonder why they have less money then they did in the uk.

Personally I dont see anything wrong with that I have my eye on a 6 bed 4 bathrooms 2 swimming pools a games room all opposite the beach. ha ha ( only joking mum )

Liz

Oh dear not again.. My flexi at work doubled last time the show was on. My boss was less than impressed with my excuses to why I was late.

Looking forward to catching the show this morning.

Kimberley xx:D

Guest bookworm64

hi to everyone,

luckily i am on a weeks leave so i am forgoing my lie in by dragging myself out of bed and onto the sofa with a cuppa tea ready to watch it! :SLEEP:

i think its a hard decision to amke in a week but i suppose people have looked into it prior to going, and even if they don't go they have still had a fab week!

i have discovered that i like the really expensive houses, phil says nothing new there then!!!

thanks for the tip about watching it on your pc as i will probably miss the rest of the series as back at work monday

Hi everyone!

Im really glad to see the return of Wanted Down Under - after the last series I actually emailed the BBC to see if they were doing another series (to try and get to be in it) - unfortunately no reply came, so we forked out and went in November ourselves. Probably for the best as it took a couple of days to get over the jet-lag!

Any way been enjoying this series - although not so interested in NZ.

By the way Liz - I noticed that too that they get a 2nd chance to make the decision - you're not the only one who watches it that closely!!

Hopefully if they do another series i'll be watching it via the internet from Oz as we hope to be leaving around next Jan - fingers crossed....

Hazel.

Guest chillyanna

hi everyone

i just want to remind you all that "wanted down under" will be on bbc1 all week at 9.15am till 10.00am

monday is - napier in new zealand.

tuesday is - perth

wednesday is - melbourne

thusday is - cairns

friday is - some where in new zealand

so get the video set to record and enjoy as last weeks episodes were good.

TTFN

paul