Wow what a week

Guest ebstar

Guest ebstar

This time last week i was on such a low.It was one of those moments when you think am i really doing the right thing. With still no visa grant and after a trip to the doctor, which ended in being referred to the hospital with possible breast cancer. I just felt perhaps fate was telling me something.

This week wow what a change. I found out on tues my brother and sis in law are expecting.On wed woke up to a call from our agent saying our 175 had been granted.Then thurs i was given the all clear from the hospital, no cancer found. I know they say things happen in 3's but what a great week.

Things are going to be so hectic as we want to make the move within 4 weeks. Honestly, bring it on stress me out coz i could care less after such a great week. I'm on top of the world and ready for a challange.:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest jaxndel
This time last week i was on such a low.It was one of those moments when you think am i really doing the right thing. With still no visa grant and after a trip to the doctor, which ended in being referred to the hospital with possible breast cancer. I just felt perhaps fate was telling me something.

This week wow what a change. I found out on tues my brother and sis in law are expecting.On wed woke up to a call from our agent saying our 175 had been granted.Then thurs i was given the all clear from the hospital, no cancer found. I know they say things happen in 3's but what a great week.

Things are going to be so hectic as we want to make the move within 4 weeks. Honestly, bring it on stress me out coz i could care less after such a great week. I'm on top of the world and ready for a challange.:jiggy::jiggy:

Really great news. So pleased for you.

Guest ebstar

Thanks for all the comments. If anyone is feeling things will not happen for them,just read this. The coin of fortune could flip for you too at any time. Keep the faith (sorry i think that was Bon Jovi). xxx

Guest Kat+Rocco

Such great news for you after an awful week!! You must be feel great now :jiggy:

Hope you've got the bubbly open:jiggy:Congratulations on your visa and hope your move goes smoothly without too much stress:cute:

Guest Angie12

' Congratulations '

Thats fab news on all parts , bet your living on cloud nine at the mo ;)

Enjoy the celebrations and good luck with the preparations for the BIG move :jiggy: