god the waiting is killing me

ajford

This selling a house bit is driving me round the bend. We had a family come back on monday for a second viewing, they were talking about making an offer which we will accept. not heard anything from estate agent yet, andy is wearing a tread in the carpet, mason is at home from school ill, the only one that is ok is isabelle cause she is too young to understand. why can't people who want to buy the house understand the added stress they are putting us through with the waiting. feel better now for that little rant. thank you all for listening.

Lisa :arghh::arghh:

Guest SusieOR
This selling a house bit is driving me round the bend. We had a family come back on monday for a second viewing, they were talking about making an offer which we will accept. not heard anything from estate agent yet, andy is wearing a tread in the carpet, mason is at home from school ill, the only one that is ok is isabelle cause she is too young to understand. why can't people who want to buy the house understand the added stress they are putting us through with the waiting. feel better now for that little rant. thank you all for listening.

Lisa :arghh::arghh:

I hope they come through for you soon... as if it isnt stressfull enough!!!

Good luck

Guest Sharon and Paul

Hi LIsa, Your not alone ,came over here 2 years ago ,yes lost money on sale of our home yes exchange rate was bad , but well worth it , 2 years from now your be doing this , so chin up . There are lots of chef jobs here it's just finding the right one , i work in the mines 2 weeks on 1 week off not quite what I had ln mind , but it has helped us out now I can look for something else?. anyway ATB to all Paul

Guest helene73

I have everything crossed for you guys, best of luck you will be out there before you know it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Guest guest7008
YIPPEE the people came through we have accepted there offer for the house, just need it to go smoothly now.

Hi, Well done, we have had our house on market since March, its a nightmare, got 2 viewings today, have cleaned, tidied, sprayed Febreeze all over the place, looks immaculate!! Fingers crossed!! Well done again on getting an offer - one more thing to cross off your list!!

Guest welshboy

Its always the same,people come round they say yes nice house!!! But keep you hanging on even when you know you will except the asking price,BUT its well worth the wait you soon be over here.

We're going through it too.

Had a viewing this morning (bit vague - he liked it not sure about her) :huh:Came close to it last week with a couple back for a second time with parents but not quite what they wantedi n the end. Another viewing on Saturday.

Makes the whole visa process seem like a walk in the park! So near yet so far .........:arghh:

Guest marieproudfoot

Hi Guys, Well done,great news.Believe me it will be well worth the wait.we moved here with our twin daughters aged 10 years in October 2008 and love our adopted home we are here to stay.

Guest welshboy

I was told by the estate agent that when we have viewings to make a pot of fresh coffee so the aroma would float around the house smelling it nice for the viewings as well as keep the house warm when they walk in,

My wife alison was already here in adelaide so i stayed back to try sell house,i gave up and started to pack for the shipping then the offer came through

things do fall into place