• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 1 year in.......

Ric & Paula
      I was thinking of you the other day,hadn't seen you on here.Well done,I'm glad things are going so well,you're right,work hard at it and you reap some rewards,take care and continue enjoying your new life.

Highbury, SA
      4221 times

Thanks so much for posting, it's so good to hear how you're going, and I know things haven't been easy for you and your family. What a great, positive outcome! I am absolutely thrilled that things have worked out so well for you all now.

Your book sounds great - Mandy, who lives in Athelstone, recently published a book about migrating and I know did loads of research into publishing options here in Adelaide, which I'm sure she'd be happy to share. She posts on here as Whatnow? or you can drop her an email at mandy@h2h.com.au

Fantastic to read your post, you have made my day!

Prema likes this.
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Hazelwood Park, SA
      102 times
      Quote Originally Posted by shella_n View Post
      Hi prema!

I'm sooo glad things have worked out for you now. It doest seem that long ago that we were sitting in your kitchen with a cuppa crying cause we wanted to go home.

I think you've written a brilliant honest post and people in uk should learn a lot from it.

We will have been here a year next week and I will be posting on our experience ( aghhh *shakes with nerves*. Are you still on the457 or have you managed to move off it ?

Well done Hun

Hey Mich, I know time really does fly by and life does get better, were still on 457 at least for another year, hope this year goes just as quick!! Can't wait to become PR, and then I will truly feel like we can really stick our roots down!
      Send my love to hubbie and kids xx Prems x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12