Wooohoo Got the job!!!!!

Guest Kat+Rocco

Guest Kat+Rocco

Sooo happy today.. found out I've been accepted for a job at Women and Childrens hospital......I'm so excited!!!!! :jiggy:

just starting the process for my 457 visa sending hospital all the Docs. Just need to chase APHRA to see what's happening with my registration! Cos it's taking them ages!:arghh:

Just need to sell our house now....got another viewing next week so fingers crossed it would be perfect timing if we sold it now

To top it all off we are going away for a long weekend tomorrow with friends to centreparcs so going away on a high:jiggy:

Sooooo happy just had to share it and tell you all:D:

Guest lnother
Sooo happy today.. found out I've been accepted for a job at Women and Childrens hospital......I'm so excited!!!!! :jiggy:

just starting the process for my 457 visa sending hospital all the Docs. Just need to chase APHRA to see what's happening with my registration! Cos it's taking them ages!:arghh:

Just need to sell our house now....got another viewing next week so fingers crossed it would be perfect timing if we sold it now

To top it all off we are going away for a long weekend tomorrow with friends to centreparcs so going away on a high:jiggy:

Sooooo happy just had to share it and tell you all:D:

Congrats, everyone elses news keeps me going. Have a great weekend and enjoy the high.

Guest Kat+Rocco
Congratulations! I work at the Women's and Children's :-) Been there just over a year.

Hi where abouts are you working and what's it been like so far?:cute:

Guest ninaperks
Hi where abouts are you working and what's it been like so far?:cute:

Hiya. I work for SA Pathology as a secretary at the WCH. It's a lovely hospital. Couldn't speak for the nursing side as I don't know! I'm sure you will love it. When you coming over?

Nina x