Anyone watching Glastonbury?

Guest moonraker1959

Guest moonraker1959

I love watching the Glastonbury Festival highlights.I've never been to that festie (too big and commercial for us)but I do truly love watching it on tv!:cute:Have already seen some great bands,Biffy Clyro,Mumford & Sons,U2,and at the mo Primal Scream!

Guest helene73
I love watching the Glastonbury Festival highlights.I've never been to that festie (too big and commercial for us)but I do truly love watching it on tv!:cute:Have already seen some great bands,Biffy Clyro,Mumford & Sons,U2,and at the mo Primal Scream!

And too muddy lol :)

Guest moonraker1959

There's something quite comforting watching a festival from the comfort of your sofa,drink in hand,and knowing you can go up to your nice comfy bed at the end of it!:cute:

I miss watching it on tv here, although we did stumble on a broadcast of last years on the abc I think, about 6 months later! We went twice - in 1995 when back in England on a holiday from Oz, the weather was gloriously hot and sunny, bought the tickets to see the Stone Roses who then cancelled as the drummer broke his arm (luckily saw them later at Thebarton theatre), saw Oasis (tbh didn't know much about them as they weren't big in Australia then). Went 2 years later, rain and mud everywhere - didn't even pitch the tent, stayed a couple of hours then drove home! Happy days!

Guest guest3462

I miss glasto! Had a great time there in my younger uni days! Plenty of mud and sunshine and endless good music and fab times!! One of my tents still has glasto mud on it,. too cherished to be ever cleaned properly (god knows how quarantine missed it lol)

Enjoy the festival and have a pint of warm fosters for me! :-)

Guest moonraker1959

No warm Fosters for me church,I'm a Bundy and Coke girl myself lol Its been quite warm here today,high 20's,so god only knows what its like at Glasto,thousands of people,squished together would'nt be my idea of fun!:cute:They have Beyonce on tonight(not my type of music tbh but it should be fun to watch)and...... Queens of the Stone Age!Woo hoooo lol I was in Glastonbury last weekend(go there quite often)and the vibe was very buzzy!Not sure but you could go on bbc.co.uk/glastonbury,and you might be able to watch some clips,not sure but you could give it a whirl.