What to do with radio rentals stuff???

Guest rodders

Guest rodders

Hi,

We are looking to return to the UK as my partner and kids have been unable to settle in Adelaide. We have a number of things on rental from radio rentals but do not want to take them with us. Does anyone how I should go about ending agreement the cheapest way possible.

Thanks

do a runner........joking! Would have thought it shouldn't be a problem to end it, i imagine there are people that need to break rentals on a regular basis.

If you don't mind my asking, how long have you been in Aus (Adelaide)? From experience i know how difficult it is to settle; we lived in Melbourne for a year and returned to the UK, only to come back after a year cause the UK was as it was.

As you have agreed to a contract you will need to abide by those terms unless you want the calls from a collection agency. I don't believe contracts are transferable, they never used to be. The Radio Rentals website states;

Can I end my rental contract early?

Yes, you can. Contact us and we can advise you of the payment amount and early termination fee for ending your contract.

Guest moonraker1959

Sorry can't help with the RR items,but just wanted to wish you a safe return home.Hope you find a great place to live,and resettle easily.xx

• 9 months later...