Best web sites for flights??

Guest sunnydays

Guest sunnydays

Hi now that we may have sold the house I am starting to look at flight prices etc. - we want to have a stop over in Thailand for a couple of weeks enroute to Adelaide. Can anyone recommend a good site for multi-stop flights? I always hear of other people getting great deals on flights but I can never seem to find them so any help would be appreciated! ;)

Guest bristow1

Hi me and my husband have been to numerous places through a company call netflights, they can arrange flights accommodation, taxi ect we have never encountered a problem with them! Check out there website or call them You generally speak to someone that has been to where you want to go !

P.s you must check out Wat Phra Kaew, Temple of the Emerald Buddha ITS AMAZING!

x x x

Guest WAITINGAME

Flightscanner is good you can search all flight companys either by the day, month or year. i found a flight on there then Flight Centre price beat it buy £45.00

I have the guys email address at flight centre once you have found a good flight if your interested,....he is very helpful

Lindsey

Hi now that we may have sold the house I am starting to look at flight prices etc. - we want to have a stop over in Thailand for a couple of weeks enroute to Adelaide. Can anyone recommend a good site for multi-stop flights? I always hear of other people getting great deals on flights but I can never seem to find them so any help would be appreciated! ;)
I spoke to HiFX today they are a currency broker ,if you open an account with them they have discounts on Qantas one way flights with double baggage allowance on 457 visa which is not usual on other airlines. I only spoke for a minute or two but he told they could give discounts on other services like removals, i am ringing him tomorrow for more details,i will post again then.