Had a baby on Sunday!!!

Sallyh

It's a girl!!!!!

Philippa Joy was born at home on Sunday afternoon with WCH Group Practice midwives here. They were great, looked after us pretty much exactly how we wanted, and we are doing really nicely!

So nice to have sunshine and birdsong outside my window throughout!

It's a girl!!!!!

Philippa Joy was born at home on Sunday afternoon with WCH Group Practice midwives here. They were great, looked after us pretty much exactly how we wanted, and we are doing really nicely!

So nice to have sunshine and birdsong outside my window throughout!

Congratulations glad you are both well and did not have any complications :D

Oh thanks so much!!!! Your messages are lovely.

We've had a lovely first outing and spent the afternoon in and out of cafes and the obligatory playground visit in Hahndorf. Plan A wasn't a goer so we just decided on the foody option instead! Not a bad Dreaded Day 3!!!!

Guest guest3462

Oooh she's going to be a good girl! the say that day 3 is the taster of things to come! Fingers crossed that you are blessed andshe continues to be a little darling forever. My little Isla had a good day 3 (rubbish day 4 and 5) and is the best baby out of all 3 of mine temprement and sleeping/feeding wise. xxx

Guest Allie Bloss

Congratulations to you and the rest of your family, I'm sure you must all be very happy =)

Aussie babies are always good as gold

Enjoy all the wonderful moments that lay ahead of you all.

A. x