Beware of car vandals in Seaford

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

Just a quick note to tell everyone to be aware that there are a group of vandals damaging cars in the west car park of seaford shopping centre (the one near hungry jacks) as I found out to my dismay today.:sad: My prado was keyed down both sides a right old mess. Security at the shopping centre didn't see anything nor do they have cctv on the carparks (they have been vandalised!)

The police were fab and informed me that a lot of people have had this done to their vehicles. The cost of repair for my car is estimated at $4500 :shocked:so thank god I have insurance, and thank god we have good contacts in the business who are sorting the car for us!

Just a quick note to tell everyone to be aware that there are a group of vandals damaging cars in the west car park of seaford shopping centre (the one near hungry jacks) as I found out to my dismay today.:sad: My prado was keyed down both sides a right old mess. Security at the shopping centre didn't see anything nor do they have cctv on the carparks (they have been vandalised!)

The police were fab and informed me that a lot of people have had this done to their vehicles. The cost of repair for my car is estimated at $4500 :shocked:so thank god I have insurance, and thank god we have good contacts in the business who are sorting the car for us!

Both sides!!!

I was walking past you at the time you discovered. I am so sorry, I did not look on the other side.

So sorry again.

Chris

Guest guest3462

Chris thankyou for stopping and offering to help! It makes it all the difference knowing there are people who care enough to help! I got a shock when I went round the other side! I've calmed down too (my gosh the air was rife with expletives!!!) Thankfully it'll be fixed soon but I know now never to park there again!!

Someone smashed into the back of my car while I was at Target Carpark at Castle Plaza just after Christmas. I came back from shopping to see the wreckage. It wasn't in the way anywhere and there weren't too many cars about. They should have cctv at those places. The crash place I took it to for repairs said that they were seeing a lot more of these incidents.

Sorry to hear that. Vandalism is awful, cannot understand why anyone would do it.

Best wishes,

Cooler