LAST POST UNTIL THE OTHER SIDE

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

:D

The packers are in and want to pack the PC so this will be my last post for a while. Will catch up on all the gossip from an Internet Cafe in Adelaide next week (that sounds weird) :D

Good luck to all waiting for TRA, Visas and house sales - we look ofrward to seeing you all in Adelaide soon

Thanks to everyone for all their support and advice

See you soon

Much love

Donna

x

Hi Donna

Am new to the forum but just wanted to say good luck with the move have a safe journey and hope your new life in Adelaide is fab - i'm dead jealous .

Take care

Lauren & Family

Guest dglamoore

Hi Donna

Make sure you don't stand still too long and get packed yourself :lol:

Enjoy the trip over and can't wait to hear from you on the other side - am sooo jealous stood here counting the days :lol:

Take care and see you in April!!! Make sure you post what you think of Adelaide :D

Lisa

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

Enjoy...I've no doubt it's been a long wait..so now it's time to reap the rewards and embark on a huge adventure...oooooooo..I wish it was me!..lol.

Maybe meet one day, over a xxxx :-)

The Hannahs.

Guest happy-jools

You will probably be reading this whilst in an Internet Cafe in Adelaide. You lucky bugger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everything went well, and your have come down to earth a bit, albeit on the other side of the world.

Good look, keep posting from the other side to let us know what its like.

Julia. :)