Our visa granted too!!!! Whhhooooop!

Guest Steph&Lee

Guest Steph&Lee

Well after visiting relatives in Sydney 9 years ago, re-training as a nurse and gaining the relevent experience, IELTS, skills assessed and now passing my Degree in neonates etc etc etc, we have finally had the news today that we have waited soooooo long for...VISA GRANTED!!!! :jiggy:

Just got to now sort out my nursing registration in Oz and sell the house before the dream can really start!

Steph x

Guest RobJ1978

Congratulations, that's excellent news! We're so happy for you. I bet it's both exciting and daunting now you have finally landed your visa. SO much to do! Have you got any idea when you might make the move out, or does it depend on selling the house?

Guest Steph&Lee

HI Rob,

I have to sort my nursing reg yet and yes we need to sell the house before we can make the move....hopefully not too long!! Just wana go now!!

Steph