White stuff?

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75
Yup,need a Tea now!That'll put me right.:biggrin:

Just about to have my second coffee,thenI'll resemble something vaguely human:wacko:

Then on to welcome some lovely new arrivals. Tough one today,they arrive before guests are leaving at that house.

Have to take em' shoppng then change the house in record time!!

Guest Guest5035

I was on nights last night and IT WAS COLD, finished at 5am and the windows on the car were frosted over, never had that before.

Stevo

Guest Guest75
You wish, jellyfish hahahaha!

If only it were that easy for you!

:) LC x

I did not expect any less from you ,Batty Bovine.

Hope things are going well in the UK.

Guest Guest5035
Brr, yes it was the first night i've felt cold last night!! 3c it said in the car! Roll on spring.

there you were sweating earlier this week..

stevo

Guest moviemummy

It was -15 degrees at one point in December here in Perthshire, 3 degrees is a heat wave! You're not putting me off you know!!!!

3 weeks on wednesday we leave our rental. 4 weeks on Tuesday, not that I am counting, and we'll be on our way.

Glad to hear spring is coming, can't blinking wait. 43 years in this dreach place is enough!!!!!!

Love to you all...

L x :biglaugh:

Guest Nicky&Andy

lol whinging pomms we havent got heating , gas bottles for the cooker , but once there gone ,there gone

glass or 2 or 4 of red red wine , early night ask me in a yr or two, might feel the cold abit more then