• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By RockDr

    Thread: Travel Insurance

    1. #1

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Seaford Rise
      28 times

      Travel Insurance

      Hi all

      I will be travelling back to the UK for a few weeks. I have been looking at travel insurance from here but as I am not a permanent resident I cannot seem to find insurance to cover me for the trip. Do I need to get insurance from the uk for the trip back? I'm on a 475 visa.

      I have no doubt someone will be able to advise.

      Thanks Janine

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      148 times
      insure4less also cover non-permanent residents, you just have to have been living in australia for the three months prior to the trip.
      Guest8466 likes this.



    Similar Threads

    1. Travel Insurance
      By MrsHills in forum The Barbie
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 16-11-2010, 02:15 AM
    2. travel insurance to the uk
      By ozzieclare2be in forum The Barbie
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 28-06-2010, 12:17 PM
    3. Travel insurance
      By Aussie pat in forum Shipping
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 01-08-2008, 05:38 PM
    4. Travel Insurance 2 - Help
      By Unch&dougs in forum Health Care
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 23-05-2008, 11:04 PM
    5. Travel insurance
      By Happychick in forum Health Care
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:26 AM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums