John Lewis- delivering to Oz and curtain help

andy and lindsey

Hi there

Thought you might like to know - I have just been on the John Lewis website and looked for international delivery, under Australia is listed coming Autumn 2011. I am looking for curtains - saw some fantastic ones on nextdirect.com was about to place an order and they disappeared. I cant seem to find anything I like here- tried Freedom and Spotlight - that doesnt cost the earth My window is 3m wide. It was actually cheaper to buy them off the Next UK website and have my mum mail them over but they have sold out :( I have looked at Debenhams and M & S but cant see anything that grabs me on there either. Anyone got any suggestions??

Lindsey

Guest Eggy's

Hi Lindsey,

If you can get your Mum to mail them over maybe have a look at Dunelm? They often have similar styles to Next, Laura Ashley etc for alot more reasonable prices.

Jules