Help flat battery

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Guest pomsinparadise

Why would you post a thread if you got a flat battery? Sureely its quicker and more practical to knock on a neighbour door and ask for jump leads? Whats the chances of someone in your area reading thsi within say 10 mins and then driving round to help you? They would njot even know your address and you would then have to sit and wait for a response which might take all day.

This really is a "silly" post.

Guest Guest5035
Why would you post a thread if you got a flat battery? Sureely its quicker and more practical to knock on a neighbour door and ask for jump leads? Whats the chances of someone in your area reading thsi within say 10 mins and then driving round to help you? They would njot even know your address and you would then have to sit and wait for a response which might take all day.

This really is a "silly" post.

your last line says it all, hope you never ask for help.....

stevo

Guest pomsinparadise

1. Im not new to this site just changed my username- not a "spammer"

2.Ron and Mel: your post back up my point- you have offered help and have jump leads but have stated that you are "too far to come and rescue".

3. I have some jump leads you can borrow - I live 30 mins from Aldinga so would you be able to come over and pick them up?

3. I have some jump leads you can borrow - I live 30 mins from Aldinga so would you be able to come over and pick them up?

What a daft question...Car will not start so how can HG do that?

2.Ron and Mel: your post back up my point- you have offered help and have jump leads but have stated that you are "too far to come and rescue".

You proved yourself wrong...there are three people that MIGHT of been in the area..

1. Im not new to this site just changed my username- not a "spammer"

Sorry if i was incorrect my comments about you are a spammer are removed...

Rob and Mel

Guest Guest5035

If he could i don't think he would, even if they were the last set in Adelaide

stevo

Guest pomsinparadise

Ron and Mel,

No. 3 - why is that a "daft question" - there is public transport available - he could get the bus over and borrow my jump leads and battery.

I don't normally comment on posts that seem a bit controversial but I really like this forum and love how helpful most people are to each other. Some people don't understand what it means to be part of a community and I think think PIA is in the main a really great community. I think though, IMHO that some people are "Vexatious" and this term, although mainly used in legal terms has helped me to try to grasp why people are the way they are because sometimes it defies definition and there is no sense to it. Hope it helps other people too and may be we can just say the word "Vexatious" when people are this way and that is the end to the banter because if we continue on we end up destroying this lovely community that is created by all the "real" contributors to this forum. I think that "Vexatious" people feed on the "banter".

This is what "Vexatious" means to me

vex·a·tiousadjective /vekˈsāSHəs/ 

1. Causing or tending to cause annoyance, frustration, or worry

[*]Denoting an action or the bringer of an action that is brought without sufficient grounds for winning, purely to cause annoyance to the defendant