Spring in the Air?

sueoc

The last couple of nights the Weatherperson on the Evening News has implied that the cold winter has almost finished.I certainly hope they are right,i've been severely frozed for way too long this Winter!:frown:I have found they usually are spot on with the weather forecasts here.Fingers crossed.:biggrin:

Blimey if that was winter then I can do that no probs :biglaugh:

To be fair if you've only been here for a month you've not seen much of the winter (so far - it isn't quite over yet). For what seemed like an age before that it did nothing but blow a gale and pee down (or is that just up here in the hills?)

Jim

Yeah I know what you mean, lived in the middle east for 4 years and their summers were hot, hot, hot oh and humid.....and during the winter when all the holiday makers were walking around at night with next to nothing on I was wrapped up with jacket and gloves lol :rolleyes: See how I feel this time next year

This winter was nothing compared to last year !!! Toughen up Sue, i thought you were made of tougher stuff !!!:wink:
Wow yes,that's brought back memories.It was double frozed last year!Anyway,us LFC:notworthy: Fans are going to be very happy soon,and the weather has nowt to do with it!:biggrin:

Guest Guest75

Heapsey was saying how good it was to feel 20c yesterday on FB,I felt cheated at 18.5c in Onkaparinga Hills!!:biglaugh:

Been a cold one this year,this warmer stuff is great.............apart from the wind cause' that knacks my fishing trips up!!:arghh:

Guest loopylisa

I heard about your warm winter spell all the way back here in the UK and were tre jealous. We've had a rubbish few weeks this 'summer' 14-16 degrees and rainy. Things have just picked up in the past few weeks. The weather and the winter over in Adelaide or lack thereof, in my eyes is a source of much friendly arguments between me and Mr Loopy(he is wrapped up with a beanie and jumper on skype at 15 degrees and Im in stitches)