Arrived in Adelaide! A beautiful city!

Guest MattfromNZ

Guest MattfromNZ

Hi all!

Well, it happened pretty quickly after the 457 was granted.

Arrived in Adelaide on Weds. Met the real estate agent at 6pm and took over a rented property in Wynn Vale. Bought a car that night and went to work the next day!

Driving around today, I noticed what a stunning city this is. I feel very fortunate to be here.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Matt

Hi Matt and welcome to Adelaide, and more particularly, the North East suburubs of Adelaide. If you haven't found it yet, take a drive down to Highbury or Dernancourt and a wonder through the gorgeous Torrens Linear Park - looking very good at this time of year!

Guest MattfromNZ

Hi Diane. Thanks for your message. Ill definately check out Highbury & Dernancourt.

Thanks Lisa!

Hi Linds, I have come to Adelaide to manage the Genesis Health Club in Elizabeth. Started Thursday. So far so good! What do you and Greg do here? Where are you living?

Guest guest569
Hi Matt and welcome to Adelaide, and more particularly, the North East suburubs of Adelaide. If you haven't found it yet, take a drive down to Highbury or Dernancourt and a wonder through the gorgeous Torrens Linear Park - looking very good at this time of year!

Another Highbury plug there Diane !! Old habits die hard !!

Guest Linds & Greg

Hi Matt, congrats on the job. My other half and I are Paramedics however, currently we live in England still and are still in talks with the SA ambulance service about jobs. We have our VISA and are planning on flying out to Adelaide no later than May next year. Your a fast worker though, the house and the car all in one day, i bet its all very exciting.

Linds

Guest Guest5035

He's already living in the best part .......Wynn Vale, my neck of the woods:biggrin:

stevo