Update forum

Guest bishop3912

Guest bishop3912

To the Mods, just a query really, what do you think about setting up a tag on the index for an Updates section. It would be really great to be able to click on one link and read all about peoples updates either, weeks/months/years down the line here in SA. If there is already a section for this I apologise, I have searched up cant find a specific section just posts in barbie/gossip sections.

Just a thought as I know how busy u guys r :notworthy:

Guest Guest75
To the Mods, just a query really, what do you think about setting up a tag on the index for an Updates section. It would be really great to be able to click on one link and read all about peoples updates either, weeks/months/years down the line here in SA. If there is already a section for this I apologise, I have searched up cant find a specific section just posts in barbie/gossip sections.

Just a thought as I know how busy u guys r :notworthy:

Bit of a mind reader hey???

It has actually been suggested by fellow mod Snifter.

I know Da Boss is busy at the moment,but when he has time we'll put it to him .

Guest bishop3912
Bit of a mind reader hey???

It has actually been suggested by fellow mod Snifter.

I know Da Boss is busy at the moment,but when he has time we'll put it to him .

Shhhh Tyke, dont tell everyone lol. But u know what they say abt great minds ......lol.

Glad it's gonna b put to Da Boss in due course. Defo think this type of section wld b really useful.