Guess who's going to Oz?

Guest stufi1997

Guest suejohndan

Hi Stu and Fiona,

Just wanted to say well done you must be over the moon. Have a drink of nice South Australian wine to celebrate.

congratulations

From

Sue & John

:D

Guest stufi1997

Thanks a lot guy's, we hav'nt been looking in too often as late ..busy with all of lifes normal hassles in fact had almost given up checking the e-mails.., then like i've read so many times before..BANG .out of the blue visa granted. we both bubbled like babies for an hour and then giggled like naughty teenagers all night phoning everyone and thier dog ..tee hee.It's been a rollercoaster from day one and i'm sure there will be more to come,so watch out the questions may start flying again! To everyone still waiting.. hang in there.. it does happen. If our circumstances (and lots of them) were overcome then yours can too.....! It's brilliant too see so many familiar faces still on the go from our begining and the visa's flying in left right and centre..now we can maybe get to meet a few finally (joys of being so far north)..And as for you Pete i'll start polishing the rust off my bass.....!cheers all Stu.

woheyyyyyyyy!!!! congratulations stu and fiona!!!!

i was wondering though where you've been - haven't seen you around for ages!

but don't we all know about the 'everyday hassles'

so the more to celebrate to get away from it and to a new better life down under :D

may the hang over not be too bad ;)