1 week in!!!

Guest moviemummy

Guest moviemummy

We made it!! And I don't mean the flights - they were great - I mean the first week. I was expecting it to be busy but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this busy. We've never stopped. All very happy though.

The jetlag was the killer for about 4 days. Think we might have been trying to cram too many things in. My advice for what it's worth would be to have some down time planned in, just to catch up with yourselves.

People have been so welcoming, this really feels like the place for us. No regrets. I know it is very early days but it took us so long to get here both Allan and I are sure we've made the right decision for our wee family.

Looking forward to the September meet, if it's on?

G'day to you all

Laura x :biglaugh:

We made it!! And I don't mean the flights - they were great - I mean the first week. I was expecting it to be busy but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this busy. We've never stopped. All very happy though.

The jetlag was the killer for about 4 days. Think we might have been trying to cram too many things in. My advice for what it's worth would be to have some down time planned in, just to catch up with yourselves.

People have been so welcoming, this really feels like the place for us. No regrets. I know it is very early days but it took us so long to get here both Allan and I are sure we've made the right decision for our wee family.

Looking forward to the September meet, if it's on?

G'day to you all

Laura x :biglaugh:

One week in for us too. Your post sums up exactly how it has been for us as well. Loving every minute of it !!!

Paul & Sarah

Welcome to Adelaide Laura & Allan and Paul & Sarah and families. So glad to hear that you have all got off to such positive starts and are enjoying life in this wonderful place.

It was the 2nd aniversary of our arrival last week and we feel as happy and settled now as the first week that we arrived and realised that we had made the right move and found our new home.

Wishing you all the very best.

Third week in, after my first week at work and after tea we had a lovely walk down Aldinga Beach, with the family watching the sun go down, People walking the dogs, people fishing so peacefull -Simply beautiful somethings are priceless and this was one of those moments too. You really feel at home here very quickly

Andrew

Guest hughescl

Glad you've settled in we have been here 2 months on Tuesday, the time has flown. Aldinga is lovely we went to the victory pub this evening for food and if your down this worth a visit Claire :)