Wanted down under- REVISTED

Guest loopylisa

Guest Adelaide_bound

The other revisited that is available on the iplayer is interesting as well, as although they went elsewhere on the original show, they settled in Adelaide :)

Guest Adelaide_bound
Are you talking about the teachers? If so they are on the forum as well ;-)

Yes, that was them - if you are reading this - sorry, didn't know you were on here (although did wonder whilst watching you on tv!) - hope your daughter is ok now, and your doggies look lovely! :D Hope you are still liking it there :)

Yep - I think they should move to coast which may help and/or source some local honey and have a teaspoon in a cup of tea every morning for a year. Worked for my brother the honey in tea thing and he had terrible hayfever during the summer. He used to gave to take all sorts on prescription.

http://www.raynersoftware.com/netshade/

It allows you to use an IP in various countries round the world.

As I am sending this there are 495 different servers that I can use to hide my IP.

There are 6 in the UK that I can use to go through to see the BBC ITV etc, any of the tv and radio channels in the UK.

Oh one thing I think it only works on a MAC not quite sure as thats all we use in our house.

Rob and Mel

Guest cazzie

It was great to see Libby, Bob and family again on 'Wanted Down Under' on such an emotional 'Revisited' episode. We are really enjoying watching this series all over again and looking forward to coming back in December.

http://www.raynersoftware.com/netshade/

It allows you to use an IP in various countries round the world.

As I am sending this there are 495 different servers that I can use to hide my IP.

i'll do a google search for it. thanks for the info

There are 6 in the UK that I can use to go through to see the BBC ITV etc, any of the tv and radio channels in the UK.

Oh one thing I think it only works on a MAC not quite sure as thats all we use in our house.

Rob and Mel

thanks for the info

UKNOVA is great.Free and we get all our Corrie,Eastenders,Emmerdale etc up to date as well as Footy,MOTD and some of the latest TV from the UK.Foxtel is better i suppose,but we were paying $140 per month for it till last month,and decided enough was enough!!Got 100 gig per month of Adam Internet,so get all our quality viewing from this,plus plenty to spare.AND NO INCESSANT ADVERTS.:smile: