Good Morning,Loving our new life Here

ajford

Good morning all and who is up on this beautiful spring day.

We are now into our 4th week,settled in our long term rental in Seaford, the place is fab close to the beach,shopping centres and a short ride to work on the bike.We are so happy we decided to come here, yes it is stressful,however the stress soon goes away when you take a trip down the beach with your family or just leaving your house to start the day.

The people here are great and we have made some really good friends and there is plenty out there to make too, son is settled at school daughter is loving the whole new garden to play in.

There is so much to do,sometimes feels there is not enough hours in the day to do it all,but it doesn't matter we live here this is our home and it isn't goin anywhere,what isn't done today Can be done when you can lol, :daydreaming,

Just needs to get a little fitter now and see where it take me.

Best thing we ever did,good luck to those who are doing it soon and all the best:notworthy:

Guest Helchops

What a great post. Congratulations on your move, hoping to be joining you soon! I can't imagine all the stress, but we're looking at it as an adventure and not a stressful event. Easy to say that now eh?

Really nice to hear you've settled so quickly. Does if 'feel' like home yet?

Guest gymnast11

ah how nice to hear some positive people for a change, you do get some doom and gloom on here, good job i dont take much notice, cant wait for us to come over 83 days and counting ha ha enjoy many happy years :) michelle x

Good morning all and who is up on this beautiful spring day.

We are now into our 4th week,settled in our long term rental in Seaford, the place is fab close to the beach,shopping centres and a short ride to work on the bike.We are so happy we decided to come here, yes it is stressful,however the stress soon goes away when you take a trip down the beach with your family or just leaving your house to start the day.

The people here are great and we have made some really good friends and there is plenty out there to make too, son is settled at school daughter is loving the whole new garden to play in.

There is so much to do,sometimes feels there is not enough hours in the day to do it all,but it doesn't matter we live here this is our home and it isn't goin anywhere,what isn't done today Can be done when you can lol, :daydreaming,

Just needs to get a little fitter now and see where it take me.

Best thing we ever did,good luck to those who are doing it soon and all the best:notworthy:

Guest libbysmum

So happy for you, big congratulations. Lovley to see a cheerful post - there's so much positivity on this thread its unreal (Lol, gonna miss x-factor although it's not as good this year)

Posts like these get me even more excited than I already am! 4 Days and counting till my flight!

What a great post. Congratulations on your move, hoping to be joining you soon! I can't imagine all the stress, but we're looking at it as an adventure and not a stressful event. Easy to say that now eh?

Really nice to hear you've settled so quickly. Does if 'feel' like home yet?

To be honest it felt like home once the jet lag had stopped,

cheers all, I'm a little bit late with the responses sorry for that~ Its been really busy these passed few days with my job, however that's a good thing. Looking forward to the future and all the positives that will have for us

Loving life and the living, loving it heaps and so is the rest of the family

Cheers again, hope the rugby was good.?

Andrew

So happy for you, big congratulations. Lovley to see a cheerful post - there's so much positivity on this thread its unreal (Lol, gonna miss x-factor although it's not as good this year)

Posts like these get me even more excited than I already am! 4 Days and counting till my flight!

Hi we fly in 4 days too, we are flying form Heathrow on tuesday at 21.30 with Qantas , how about you.

Guest libbysmum
Hi we fly in 4 days too, we are flying form Heathrow on tuesday at 21.30 with Qantas , how about you.

we fly from heathrow on tuesday too, but at 22:30 with singapore airlines. May well see you there!