Wanted down under ADELAIDE

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cunnah10
Monday 28 jan.

Wanted down under ADELAIDE.

Were on are way:jiggy:

Cheers will make sure we don't miss it!Have to get tape ready for hubby to have a look when gets home from work!wonder what parts of Adelaide they will be showing!!!

Guest dempseys

just our luck, we've been glued to the programme for the past few weeks hoping for adelaide to feature, and now it's going to be on when we're away for 3wks, oh well just have to get family to sky+ it!!

cheers anyways

just our luck, we've been glued to the programme for the past few weeks hoping for adelaide to feature, and now it's going to be on when we're away for 3wks, oh well just have to get family to sky+ it!!

cheers anyways

Watch this Wednesday;)

Pete

Guest c4ndygirl

Hiya, just checked and wed,thurs, fri and next monday are called 'wanted down under re-visited' They are going to be about last years couples who were on the programme, thinking about going, and whether or not they went!!!

Lets hope they show something a bit more positive!!!!

:wacko:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Monday 28 jan.

Wanted down under ADELAIDE.

Were on are way:jiggy:

So are you to be featured on the show?

If so I hope they edit you well. There was a thead on a forum after last years series, cant remember the whole story but they were badly edited then slagged of onthe forum, which he then joined to put his side.

Guest rockpool crab
Na im not on the show.

We are on are way in may YeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

wish it was me :-( someday...sigh.

I've been watching the repeats of the show on the iPlayer link on BBC website...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer

Chucked my video recorder..don't have sky plus or a DVD recorder..sigh..must move with the times at some point...lol.

Looking forward to the Adelaide episode

Carol Ann

Guest Libby1971

I feel sick!

The editing being done clearly isn't great and there were complaints after our last programme so I am hoping this one is more positive...

We won't get to see it for at least another week until our copy shows up...

Please be kind!!!!

Libby

Don't know about any complaints. But I know that you can say one thing but editing can make it seem you have said the opposite.

Looking forward to it. I'm sure you will come over ok. I'll let you know.

Pete

How do those of us already here get to watch it (soz if this has been asked before)! Is there a website?

All round Libby's next week. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

It can be seen online on BBC iplayer but only if you have a UK ip address. :sad:

Pete

Thank you Django for your help :notworthy:

Unfortunately looks like we're out of luck :sad:

Could be a money earner there then Libby, charging for the screening! :biglaugh:

Or of course Django could copy it and rent it out when he gets here!!!!!!:idea:

Guest cunnah10
Wednesday 23rd is also about Adelaide.

Libby

Hi Libby

Just watched "wanted down under" Really enjoyed it!Only just realized it was your family on it!

I'm glad things are working out for you and i'm sure given time it will start to feel more like home!

It must be so hard leaving family and close friends behind!I will be doing exactly the same saying goodbye to my parents maybe for good and to such good friends that i know will never be in a position to come out!It's such a shame being so so far away!But the life you seem to have looks just what you were hoping for as a family!Wish you all the luck and happiness in Adelaide!We hope to be out there ourselves(myself,hubby and 4 kids aged 3,7,8 and 10)by August this year so maybe we wil get a chance to meet up!

Gill

Libby1971

Wowee

The penny has just dropped!!!! You are the ONES!! We watch wanted down under hoping to see Adelaide as we are beginning our migration journey now. We watch the show with the knowledge that it will be edited to make it a 'tv show'. The differences we noticed while watching was how much more relaxed you all were at the re-visit, especially Libby and eldest daughter (?Emily). Our reason to move is for improved lifestyle. I (Mary) have visited Adelaide in 2005 for a few weeks and believe that our family will settle well but have a 14 year old daughter who wants to go but is worried about leaving friends. It was positive to see that teenagers can settle in Adelaide. Watching you all pre and post emigration was great as you can see the positive changes (reduced working hours, bigger home, appear happier).

We are hoping to be out to Adelaide between July and December, all depends on house sale in UK really. Maybe see you all then.

Guest katsmajic

Hi,

I watched this mornings 'revisited' at dentists - son having dental work done before we move over...

It was great to watch. I can only imagine the 'missing friends/family' feelings at the moment but its great to see that you are all settling well.

Good Luck, and hopefully we'll see you when we get there!!!

Kat

hey libby!

you came across just fine!!!

and finally a positive show - woheyyy!

and about adelaide - woheyyyy!!

and i agree so interesting to see the before - after!

and your family really seemed so happy :)

i do hope you get the feeling of being home soon too!!!!!!

i am sure now you are a tv star ;) you'll get invitations from everyone over there!!

Guest suejohndan

Hi Libby,

Just watched your episode of 'wanted down under'.

You and your family came across really well. I'm pleased to see that you are all settled apart from missing friends and family. That must be really hard and the only part I am dreading.

Thanks for a good honest show, hope to meet up with you when we arrive in August.

:)

Sue & John

Hi Libby:jiggy:

Just wanted to say the revist was great. Very honest and your eldest daughter came across very well. She is credit to you both. Its very hard been away from home with or without family but hang in there. Like you said its for a better life your kids came across well rounded and wise beyond their years.

So when did you film that show. Do you have any updates for us.

Kimberley xx