I'm here

Guest loopylisa

Guest loopylisa

I have arrived. Flight was very good. No delays. I also had two spare seats next to me so I got to lie down properly for most of the flight. Transit in singapore was also good, didnt personally rate the rooftop pool, dirty and cold.My Loopy was there to pick me up and tehn I had a massive sleep an after went to bracegirldes chocolate house in glenelg. Had a hungry jacks as soon as was picked up from airport. Just woken up to start my first day of my new life in Adelaide. Job interview tommorow!!!

Will update more soon. Hope you are all well :biggrin:

must have passed you over the Ukraine ..... cos I've just flown to LHR via KL, Malaysian. Flights ok but packed, no spare seats, and both legs were really hot and stuffy. Food from Adelaide to KL ok but not brilliant. KL airport clean and quiet, not much seating though. Very thorough security checks in KL unlike Adelaide!!! Long wait at LHR for baggage ..... really slow, not impressed. M25 frightful!! Lovely to see my mum again, that makes it all worth it!

Guest loopylisa

Thanks guys. Interview went well I think so just have to wait for reference checks before I will know if have been successful. Seems they do this first whereas the jobs I was used to in the UK make offers and then do it subject to references. Also forgot to mention I got sniffer dogged at Adelaide airport. Must have been some sort of karmic payback for laughing at all those poor people on border security. Or perhaps it was just because i was fidgety like hell to get to see Mr Loopy and kept looking back and forth between the exit and the baggage belt or it may have been random. The guy didnt seem to appreciate my 'oh how cute is that beagle' comment. The reunion with Mr Loopy was more understated than I thought it was gonna be, when I saw him I just smiled and blushed until I got close enough to hug. Still suffering jet lag quite badly and cant seem to get anymore than about 4 hours sleep in one go, which of course makes me tired and then I have to nap and then I don't sleep. Viscous circle....