What do i do..

Guest RobJ1978

Guest RobJ1978

I don't know if this is the right place, but i'm in a right state. We live in a small village and i have only told my parents and my best friend in the village about our plans. My parents who are gutted we are going have told 2 people (un be known to me) I have only found out when one of the people mum told went and told my Best friends Mum, who in turn told her hence she reported back to me. My problem is we haven't told our friends yet, we wanted to wait until we got the visa applied for first and my job is insecure due to the nursing review, so we didn't want our employers knowing. So what do i do??? Do i hold out and hope it stops here, or do i tell my friends...i would hate for them to find out from idle gossip

Please help

Nic

Guest gymnast11

ohhhh tell them, they would be gutted hearing it second hand, and you can tell them the reasons why you are going, and im sure they will be happy for you chin up :) michelle x

I don't know if this is the right place, but i'm in a right state. We live in a small village and i have only told my parents and my best friend in the village about our plans. My parents who are gutted we are going have told 2 people (un be known to me) I have only found out when one of the people mum told went and told my Best friends Mum, who in turn told her hence she reported back to me. My problem is we haven't told our friends yet, we wanted to wait until we got the visa applied for first and my job is insecure due to the nursing review, so we didn't want our employers knowing. So what do i do??? Do i hold out and hope it stops here, or do i tell my friends...i would hate for them to find out from idle gossip

Please help

Nic

How would your employer find out? Hopefully the village and them don't mix.

I don't know. I'd probably first ask my parents to keep quiet please and not say anything else. And if anyone mentions it say its something you are thinking about but its not set in stone. Be casual and chances are people won't go on about it. Make more if it and they will. Tell them once you know its all gone through. Same with employer should they hear of this possible move. Its not definate, not anything so its no concern of theirs.

I agree with Snifter, don't panic! Calmly explain that it is an idea you are considering and you wanted to see how your parents might feel.

I mean, at the moment you really haven't got any definate plans just definate dreams...and everyone should have dreams.:cute:

And if it should get to where you work, then surely you are only investigating what you could do if something goes wrong with your job here.

I think friends can feel a bit let down if they hear important news via someone else but really, a life change like migration can take a lot of time and discussion before it finally comes to anything. So don't worry...and good luck!

:wubclub: LC

Guest RobJ1978

Thanks guys, I'm meeting with two friends today, so i am going to tell them that we are looking into it, gonna forget to mention the job i have got. Make out like it is 4-5 years down the line once DD1 goes to high school, if it happens then. Yes i might throw in the line about job security aswell and my age. I will see how this goes and then tell the other 4 later this week...ones just had a baby so who knows what her reaction will be :unsure:.

Nic.x.