Thank you guys

Guest helene73

Guest helene73

I Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the guts on this forum that have helped me so much over the last few months :)

My journey has come to a end with SA, I am now heading to WA :) it's where I wanted to be in the first place, so I wont be hoping states!

I feel a little sad as I was very excited about go on a adventure to SA, but fate has spoken and put me on a different path. I do intend to vist SA when ever I can, I have made some wonderful friends through this site, to which I am very grateful :)

Today I received my Ielts results and passed

Reading 8

Listening 8.5

Writing 7.5

Speaking 9

Overall 8.5

Yeah get me, so tonight I will be burning my Ielts practise books and lodging with WA.

I will still check in from time to time to see how everyone is getting on with their journeys, I wish you all the best of luck, many thanks once again.

Helene :) x

Guest Adelaide_bound

Grats hun, so pleased for you! v:) Keep in contact with us SA lot, and come for a visit once we're all Down Under - you never know, you may just defect to the South Australian side :P lol

Guest gymnast11

ah best of luck helen with everything my friend flies out there in 4 weeks, so if you need any info when she settles just let me know and i will get her email from her good luck x michelle x

Good luck Helen, x

I Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the guts on this forum that have helped me so much over the last few months :)

My journey has come to a end with SA, I am now heading to WA :) it's where I wanted to be in the first place, so I wont be hoping states!

I feel a little sad as I was very excited about go on a adventure to SA, but fate has spoken and put me on a different path. I do intend to vist SA when ever I can, I have made some wonderful friends through this site, to which I am very grateful :)

Today I received my Ielts results and passed

Reading 8

Listening 8.5

Writing 7.5

Speaking 9

Overall 8.5

Yeah get me, so tonight I will be burning my Ielts practise books and lodging with WA.

I will still check in from time to time to see how everyone is getting on with their journeys, I wish you all the best of luck, many thanks once again.

Helene :) x

Great Going Helen :)

regards

Bob

Guest Opportunities

Helen,

Sad to hear that you're not coming to Adelaide, but delighted to hear that new doors have opened up for you in WA! Great news on the IELTS as well!

Good luck with your planning that lies ahead!

Karen

x

Guest edenfieldpoms

Congratulations helene, well done getting SS from WA, I know you have been on a roller lasted ride, I know what that feels like. Soon you'll have your visa, good luck for the future.

April

Guest helene73

Thank you guys :D

I can't wait to get my visa and get over there, I especially can't wait to pop over to Adelaide and meet all the great friends I have made who are heading there, will update you when I have more news.

Good luck to everyone waiting for visa's and those who are making the move x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest helene73

Just a little update i now have Wa SS :biggrin: and it only took 5 working days to get it!!!!! Wa are super efficient one guy got his back in 30 hours!!!!!! yes really.

lodged with DIAC on the 6th october and we are now waiting for a CO, after so long waiting everthing has happened all at once i can't keep up, maybe giving up the fags while doing this was not my best idea lol :goofy:xxx

Guest gymnast11

great news, good luck with your new life in WA, keep in touch, if you fancy a trip to adelaide my door is always open, well it will be when i get there ha ha 4 weeks and counting tc michelle x

Just a little update i now have Wa SS :biggrin: and it only took 5 working days to get it!!!!! Wa are super efficient one guy got his back in 30 hours!!!!!! yes really.

lodged with DIAC on the 6th october and we are now waiting for a CO, after so long waiting everthing has happened all at once i can't keep up, maybe giving up the fags while doing this was not my best idea lol :goofy:xxx

Guest Opportunities

Great news Helen! So glad for you guys!!!! Good luck with the CO,could be sooner than expected.You are in my thoughts,go well!Don't forget to take that first holiday to Adelaide,when you have settled in WA.Karen

Guest helene73
Great news Helen! So glad for you guys!!!! Good luck with the CO,could be sooner than expected.You are in my thoughts,go well!Don't forget to take that first holiday to Adelaide,when you have settled in WA.Karen

Thanks Karen, it's soooooo exciting all this, can't believe I am nearly there!!!

I definitely think a long weekend in Adelaide will be in order rather quickly, I can't wait to meet all the pommie princesses and guys on here that I have chatted with for months your all friends now :)