Yahoo............

Guest lastboyscout

Guest stufi1997

Congrat's......guy's ,the wait is over. Now we've got even more work ahead......don't know about you but now we just keep walking around the house going ..sshhh.....t what will we do with all this stuff????oohhh ma heed. Brilliant isn't it? stu and fiona.

5.gif

This is fabby news. :jiggy: Now its the last stage of clearing up and shipping out. I have heard that Oz customs scan your luggage and burn anything they find that is claret and blue. ;)

Good luck for the future.

Pete

I have heard that Oz customs scan your luggage and burn anything they find that is claret and blue. ;)

Pete

New regulations with regards football suporters have just been issued see below:-

Due to the recent influx of English football supporters, and the icreased tension levels recently experienced in all suburbes of Adelaide, it has been dicided ,that in an attempt to reduce the afformentioned tension levels,an imediate accros the board ban all foot ball memrobila that features any technicloulor designs is to be instigated with IMIDIATE effect. We appolagise for any distres this may cause but would like to stress that in a consesion to english football monocrom or Black and white designs remain perfectly acceptabe.

Haway the lads!

Congratulatons lastboyscout enjoy the celebrations

To be honest mate you need to grit your teeth , hold tight and enjoy the ride . I doubt it will be easy , and at some points you will wonder why you have put yourself through all this !! Later ( hopefully) you will come through the other side and realise that you had done the right thing and be enjoying the ride as we and so many are . Any advice I can offer mate just pm me , that goes for migration and your choice of soccer teams obviously !!!! Up the blues Rich