Kids Shoes

Willber

There is a shop in Aldinga shopping center, and one in North Adelaide that sell Clarks but be prepared for the price, my daughter is ten Y/O with size 4 and they were roughly $90 give or take, we ended getting them (same shoe) from ebay at $60. I actually ordered the wrong width size and the company took them back and exchanged no problem at all, only problem is I can't find the name of the seller, sorry.

Guest guest3462

Myer and David Jones both sell Clarks shoes, but to be honest, we find it much cheaper to get the kids feet measured then get rellies to buy them in the UK and post them over or buy on ebay. I bought Carys's last school shoes from Target for $25 and they have just about lasted 2 terms. I remember when I was a kid, we got new shoes in spetember and that was it til the next september! lol!

Mine goes through shoes like there's no tomorrow - found Lynx shoes and trainers to last the longest. Williams & Mathers sell them.

Shoes when I was a kid lasted also - shoes one year and toeless sandles the following ! Always seemed to be a horrible shade of brown also? - Wouldn't wish it on anyone......

Just quietly GM ...if you wish to amuse yourself publicly with expressions about the style in which people choose to convey their message...... it should be kids' shoes..... as Diane said. Kids being a plural and therefore the apostrophe does not separate the word from the s. For example one boy's life and these boys' lives.... :biglaugh: