Leaving..................

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Just letting you lovely people know that i am leaving the forum as a moderator.

I have been doing the job for almost 2 years ( seems like forever lol ) and 99% of the time i have enjoyed doing it, but now time has come and circumstances have changed which means i can no longer donate heaps of time to this wonderful place, i will still be an active member and will keep popping in to terrorise the mods.

I thank you all for your posts and support over the time i have spent on here, keep up the good work mods and enjoy the forum all new and old members.

Catch you around...

HG

Guest guest3462

Enjoy the retirement!! Thought I saw you the other day walking the dog, but wasn't sure it was you so didn't wanna make a prat of myself saying hello! :-)

Thank goodness now you will get off the computer and get out there and enjoy life :tongue:

Will miss you but at least we can keep in touch. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in, it has been very much appreciated even if we don't tell you all the time. :notworthy:

Guest Adelaide_bound

Just wanted to say thank you for being a good Mod really, hope we don't get a prat like on some boards instead! lol

Don't be a stranger, you always have sensible and interesting things to say :)

Cheers for all the hard work xx