Leave UK on 19th Oct

Guest Guest6899

Guest Guest6899

Hi all, possibly next time we post we will be in Adelaide (me, pyegreenbaggie & baggieboy). We leave the UK on Wed 19th from Heathrow via Singapore and arrive on the 21st. I have a job lined up at Flinders medical centre and a rental for 8 weeks. Will be great to put a face to some of the friends i have made on here. On a sad note my cat went a week ago, although has settled into his new home. Said bye to my mom & dad last Thu as they went on holiday and i sold my car yesterday which i loved for a pittance :mad: but hey ho lets hope hubby can get me something nice in Oz.

Lisa & the baggies clan

Guest Guest6899
Safe Journey over here. Tracey starts her new job at Flinders this week. If you need any help with anything once you've arrived don't be shy. Just shout.

Pete

Thank you Pete, im sure i will have questions.

Lisa

Guest Guest6899
Ooh not long now, so exciting!

Have a safe trip

Gill x

Thank you, this time next week we will have faces to the names, i want all your nursing stories and Oz of course.

Lisa x

Guest Guest6899
Have a safe and comfortable trip fellow Cannockians :P

Ps congrats to the baggie crew for the win over the dingles :) lol

:jiggy:thanks, we will have to have a Cannock people meet, lol there seems lot of people escaping the bright lights of the town.

Guest Guest6899
Yaaaay and you're living in Reynella. I grew up there :)

Hi Lisa, were here for 8 weeks then "who knows" Going to do some driving about to see where we long term rent.

Guest Guest6899
Good Luck, and I hope you get settled quickly. If you need a hand with anything I'll always help a fellow Albion fan. if not you may see me around in anyone of the last 12 seasons kits. It's sad but true.

Hi, we have come armed with goodies from the club shop.. most of hubbys old tops are in the container. Will possibly will meet you somehere to watch the game as we dont have foxtel in our house at the mo.

Guest Guest6899
Glad you all here safely! Hope you're not all too jetlagged. Remember to give me a call once you've settled in!

Gill x

Yes, no problem, if your free anytime your welcome here i need a bit more learning the roads before i go out alone, lol.

Guest Guest6899
How was the transit hotel did you do anything at the airport.

Hiya, transit hotel, good. it was nice having a base to put everything so we could explore unluggaged!! we all managed some sleep i would use it again. Me & Ethan went swimming it was raining and thundering but warm, pool a little cool though even the jacuzzi seemed cool but it was refreshing and free as we had a room i just showed them my key.

Guest moviemummy

All the best Lisa. You are arriving at a lovely time of year. Getting into summer. Hope you are all settling in well in the rental and at work. Welcome to SA!

L x :smile:

We have booked for transit hotel with 4 kids age 8 and under I think a bit of chill time will be needed lol. We don't leave till Feb but can't wait. Hope you settle well and have a great new start.

We did just that 3 years ago. We flew with our then 7, 5, 2 & baby. I thought it was going to be hell but Singapore Airlines were fab. The best thing we did was booking the transit hotel. If for nothing else it gave us somewhere to stash all our hand luggage while we explored the airport. Hope your journey will be as stress free as ours.

Pete

Guest Guest6899

Hi, i see your both living in the Seaford area, we like that area but does not seem to have a lot of available rentals at the mo.. Do you like the area?? we like port noaralunga too. went to Brighton & Glenelg today WOW impressive.

Lisa

We did just that 3 years ago. We flew with our then 7, 5, 2 & baby. I thought it was going to be hell but Singapore Airlines were fab. The best thing we did was booking the transit hotel. If for nothing else it gave us somewhere to stash all our hand luggage while we explored the airport. Hope your journey will be as stress free as ours.

Pete

We leave 23 Feb our boys will be 8, 6, 4 and 15 months. Did you book 2 rooms or just the 1. I have booked two but not sure will need both. Like you say it may only be used stash hand luggage then a quick shower and change before next flight.