WE'RE HERE kids start at Craigburn school tomorrow!!

Guest S A !!

Currently staying at Marion BIG4. Looking at a let in the Aberfoyle Park area (did we pass you vieing a house on lorikeet avenue in Flagstaff)

When is the next Sunday meet up !! Is it the last Sunday ?

We decided to get the kids in at Craigburn Primary - they start tomorrow. Alex 10 Oscar 8 and Nathan 5 - look out for us or them and say hello !!

Look for IT tech jobs too at the moment...

Hope to meet some of you soon.

See you around..

Guest Maria Day
Might see you at Craigburn tomorrow, I have a 5 and 7 year old at the school. Louise

Hello... I was wondering if you can tell me what Craigburn school is like.We are arriving in Adelaide in January 2012 and had been looking around in the Internet regarding schools around that area. I have 2 children ages 10 and 7. What are the requirements to enrol my children? Any suggestions and advice given would be truly appreciated. Many thanks.xx